Blog intention...

HARIBOL!! devotees... The main intention of this blog is to find the basic information on spiritual. I invite you to submit questions or information to this blog. Send me some mail – gokula1045@gmail.com

Blossoms..

Translate to ur languagezzz...

Wednesday 20 November 2013

BHAGAVAD GITA - SOME PRELIMINARY BASIC DETAILS!

Bhagavad Gita is the Holy Book of teachings of Lord Sri Krishna! After a few introductory messages, You'll get the texts of Gita in series!

Whenever U are confused which is right or wrong in dealing with situations, just read Gita; U'll get a spritual solution as if it is said for you!

If U understand Bhagavad gita SINCERELY, recognising Lord Krishna's Supremacy, U'll face all ups & downs of life EQUALLY; No pride, No upset!

Bhagavad Gita is needed now as almost all people feel some vacuum in life even after achieving all comforts of life! Gita Fills the vacuum!

I humbly say, "Only useful thing I've done in this life is, Reading Bhagavad Gita! It makes me blissful!"  Please Read it & Feel it! Really Powerful!

Let us see the brief  background of BHAGAVAD GITA in simple terms for the understanding of even new devotees.

It is a part of Mahabharatha, Holy book of collection of events that truly happenned more than 5100 years ago!

In Mahabharatha, Duryodhana, a Gaurava king cheats Pandavas by playing dice, a game of chance  & captures the parts ruled by Arjuna (Pandavas)! Lord Krishna had incarnated at that time! Pandavas are 5 brothers, Yudhishtra(dharma), Bheema, Arjuna, Nagula and Sagadeva, who were born to mother Kunthi!

Arjuna was a close friend & follower of Lord Krishna! Lord Krishna advised Duryodhana to return the land he had illegally acquired from Pandavas!

Duryodhana neglected all the advices of Sri Krishna, and categorically said that he will not return even a small piece of land! Finally, as there is no other way to establish the Dharma, Lord Krishna advised Arjuna to fight a war with Duryodhana as all His peace efforts failed!

War started between the two sides, ie, Arjuna & Duryodhana! Arjuna's Gurus (Teachers), friends & relatives stood with Duryodhana, ie, against Arjuna.

Before starting the war, Arjuna was confused! How can I kill my teachers, relatives & friends? Should I get back my country by killing them?

He was confused which is real dharma(good deed) & adharma(wrong deed)! He sat on the chariot saying "I wont kill them. It is adharma(wrong)"

Here, Lord Sri Krishna starts teaching Arjuna about Dharma and all secrets of His Creations! His famous teachings were compiled in 18 chapters & 700+ texts! Compilation was done by Sri Vyasa, also a form of Lord Krishna Himself who took birth along with the Lord, to compile all His actions on earth!

The compilation is called Bhagavad Gita, the Most Popular & Holy Book admired worldwide & translated in all languages and Crores of copies sold!

Lord Sri Krishna's Gita Teachings made Arjuna to act with a balanced mind & dedicating his duties to Lord krishna! He succeeded & got back his country!

I'll post texts of Bhagavad Gita, purely as a service to Lord! Follow & Be Happy!

These happenings & confusion of Arjuna is explained by Sanjaya to Dhritharashtra, father of Duryodhana till 10 th text of chapter-2. After that, Krishna starts speaking! Gita actually starts from that text only! So, when you read the commentary of Bhagavad Gita by me, detailed comments will be given by me only from Text-10 of chapter-2. Till that, I will write the happenings in the battle field as it is! With some comments if required!


Of course, every word I post in this site is just an attempt to serve the lord by preaching His teachings & Glories!  Bhagawan's Glories are endless & immesurable & No person in this world can fully understand & explain His Glories! I pray Srila Prabhupada to offer me strength and knowledge to succeed in my mission.

Send message with your views on my postings! If U need the full Book of Bhagawad Gita, just send message! I'll give the address where it is available in your town, country or nearby countries! Or, order to me; I will purchase and send it to you!

No comments:

conclusion

Ya guyzz and humble devotees once again thankzz for visiting this blog excuse my english that can be not as good as I would like.
wit regardzz.... Kannan.