Blog intention...

HARIBOL!! devotees... The main intention of this blog is to find the basic information on spiritual. I invite you to submit questions or information to this blog. Send me some mail – gokula1045@gmail.com

Blossoms..

Translate to ur languagezzz...

Thursday 21 November 2013

How KC can help me deal with exam stress?? plz help...

POST FROM....

ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network



Hare krishna...pamho

exams bring lot of stress for me.although knowing that we should concentrate on the work in hand and leave the result in krishna's hand, i feel due to my dependence on krishna , i am not able to give my 100% input for preparation and loose self confidence. also i m not able to do my sadahna properly during exams :( i don't know how to deal with it and let my devotion be unaffected.
i request the humble devotees to guide me for this problem.

ANSWERS BY EXPERTS...

First thing, exam or no exam, there is no compromise on chanting. YOu have to chant your committed rounds everyday - never mind the pressure. Ideally, one should concentrate while chanting, but if you are not able to do so, still chant and complete your rounds everyday.

If you love Krsna, you will follow His teachings in Bhagavad Gita. The lord clearly states that we have to do our prescribed duty. This is one of the foremost things we all tend to give up when we first come to KC, we give up our "attachment to our prescribed duty" and think we are progressing in spirituality, so it doesnt matter that we are not doing our duty properly. That is not pleasing to Krsna. We have to do our duty. In your case, it is studying. Remember, studying hard and appearing for exams is your prescribed duty, cheating and passing is not. It is no longer allowed, because you may be able to fool the examiners, you know you cannot fool the lord. So the only way out for you is to know the answer yourself.

I have chanted throughout my school finals, college and CA exams. In fact, looking back, I feel the lord helped me pass CA. I never did any tutions. The subjects that I was finding difficult, the lord arranged for my friends, who were rank holders, to teach me and the day before the exams also, they would bunk their office and sit with me and help me revise. The next day, the same questions would appear in the exam and thus I passed. If the lord could help an insignificant person like me, then why He wont help you? You have to be sincere in your sadhana as well as your preparations for exams, he will provide you all the help and guidance you need.
Unfortunately, there is no shortcut to hardwork, not even KC. So chin down, nose in your books and get down to studying.

One of my friends is also doing her CA. So she goes to the Temple to Mangala Arati, and after Guru puja leaves for her studies. Of course completing her rounds at the Temple.
HH Radhanath Swami once in lecture told: as if in previous ages people used to go to forests for doing tapasya nowadays students go to institutions to study, staying in the hostels, eating austere food, less sleep ...
so if we want to serve to Krishna nicely then we have to tolerate austerities and do our duties with our best after chanting our rounds.
Another incident was: husband and wife; wife was doing job husband studying. So she has to work very hard because he needed money for his education. Maharaj told her to do the minimum but the most important part of seva which is chanting 16 rounds then do her job until husband gets his PhD degree.
She did as Maharaj told.  Now they are very demanded eye doctors and doing so much for Krishna both materially and spiritually.
------
When we wake up on time and sleep on time then we can learn many things in few hours where as sleeping late and waking up late will decrease our intelligence which means we won't be able to memorize things.


Material exams are juzz dummyy lot and lot had written  t same thing and succeeded we are just doing t same. My suggestion is Be ready to face exams as time pass in ur material  life. Dont compare with spiritual exam means our sadhanas.....othrwise maya will capture as .
Be happyyy....

hari bol!!





No comments:

conclusion

Ya guyzz and humble devotees once again thankzz for visiting this blog excuse my english that can be not as good as I would like.
wit regardzz.... Kannan.